How to get in the Five Figure Freedom Mindset: 8 Limiting Phrases to stop using
I am very excited about the upcoming launch of Five Figure Freedom. It is a course taught by Millionaire Justin Spencer:
In this “pre course” I will attempt to help you gain the success mindset. This is what I call the Five Figure Freedom mindset.
I want to do all I can to help you succeed in 2017. So let’s first look at how we can stop limiting beliefs and succeed.
Are Your Limiting Beliefs Stopping You from Achieving Your Goals? Are you trying to get into the Five Figure Freedom Mindset?
Everyone has conscious or subconscious ideas that can become limiting beliefs that stop us from achieving our goals if we let them.
Sometimes these beliefs are instilled in us in childhood and sometimes we create them ourselves.
An example of a limiting belief that can get in your way of success is how you see yourself with money.
If you believe you will always struggle and always be poor, chances are you’ll set yourself up for failure.
Your limiting belief that you’re poor and that you always will be poor becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
The same can be said about anything negative in your life that limits you – whether it’s career,
education, or personal such as being healthy and of normal weight.
If you see yourself a certain way, it can be hard to change that view and let go of that limiting belief.
Here are 8 phrases that limit belief and must be stopped to achieve the Five Figure Freedom Mindset:
1. “It’s hopeless” – Anytime you use the word “never” is a clue that you’re focusing on a limiting belief. For example: “I’ll never have any money because you need money to make money.”
The fact is millionaires all say this is a myth. It is only our desire to be limited that keeps us hopeless. We get comfortable having reasons why we can’t, but the truth is, you can. Focus on why it can work or how it can work and your mind can make that happen. This is the Five Figure Freedom Mindset.
2. “I’m helpless” – When most people feel uneducated or helpless, they blame their circumstances instead of working to change them. “I can’t manage my money with this five figure freedom blueprint course, because I don’t know how” sounds insightful, but the part that’s missing is the feeling of helplessness when all you need to do is take a personal finance course or buy, read and practice the lessons in “Five Figure Freedom”. It is taught at a newbie level and can create the income you desire if you take action.
3. “It’s useless” – The idea that nothing you do will make a difference is that you believe that any action you take won’t make a difference. “I don’t know how to make money online and it will never work.” You may have tried things before, but none of them were as simple to implement as the Five Figure Freedom system. You may have tried a million other things, but that is not the same as trying this… You can do it, if you let yourself have the success you deserve.
4. “It’s the universe” – Sometimes a limiting belief has to do with the idea that outside forces that you can’t control are at work keeping you down. You can’t find a job or get clients because the economy sucks, where you live is depressed, you don’t have the right clothing and so forth, but you do nothing in your power to change it because it’s destiny. “Everything happens for a reason” type of thinking can be very limiting and make you feel powerless. Everything good happens for a reason too. Sometimes those hardships make us strong and prepare us for the blessings in the future. In the end there are things you can’t control, but you can control your attitude about the circumstances. You choose to see the good or bad in each situation. As much as possible, see the good. Instead of blaming others, think of what you can do to fix your part of it. Take control by taking positive actions and you will have the Five Figure Freedom mindset.
5. “I’m worthless” – The idea that you’re not smart enough or good enough to do what you really want can be a very strong limiting belief system and seems to affect women more than men. You feel you’re not pretty enough, smart enough, or good enough to have something, so you don’t take the steps to achieve it, because you don’t feel that you deserve it. The truth is you do deserve it. You are good enough and smart enough. The outside world tries to limit you with these lies and they can become easy to believe. See the good in yourself and others. This is the Five Figure Freedom attitude.
6. “It’s genetic” – While there are certainly some instances where genetics play a huge role in a person’s life, the truth is that almost everything that is genetic can be fixed with the right mindset, training, exercise, and outlook. You’re not stuck with your genetics, but if you think you are, you may not try any of the things to pull yourself out of the rut you’re stuck in. There are people in very limiting circumstances that manage to overcome. You can be one of those people too. You need to focus on what is good about you instead of thinking what is wrong with you.
7. “I’ll fail” – The truth is the fear of failure is something most people have as a limiting belief. There is no way to guarantee success or failure. If you believe you can you might succeed. If you believe you will fail, before even trying then you can be assured that you will fail. Go in it thinking “what could go right?’ instead of “what could go wrong?” It is good to fail. Have you ever heard of the Harry Potter series? Listen to J.K. Rowling here. Failure is fuel that helps the winner become strong. You could be that strong person. You could be the next Five Figure Freedom success story. I want that very much.
8. “I’m different” – The limiting belief about being different is that different is necessarily bad. You don’t want to be who you are because you’re different and you’ll be looked at as different by other people. You’re afraid to be who you are, and because of that you don’t even know who you are, and you’re too scared to find out due to fear of rejection and ending up alone. The fact is , you want to be different. Most people fail. Most people give up too soon. Most people don’t make money online. You can be different from all of that. You could be the one to take action instead of listening to negative thoughts. You could be the one to follow the instructions instead of assuming you know more than the multi-millionaire teacher, Justin Spencer. You could be the one who has faith in yourself and become a Five Figure Freedom success.
How to stop limiting beliefs that keep you from the Five Figure Freedom Mindset:
If you ever hear any of these phrases go through your head, try to disconnect from them, and turn them around to “why not me” instead of “why me.” Always ask “why not me” because the truth is, you’re not feeling anything different from anyone else who has made goals and achieved them. The difference is in the doing, not the intelligence or talent.
You are good enough. You can do it. You are the one who can choose to focus on what good thing could happen instead of the negative. You are the one who can learn from your failures and become strong. You are the one who will succeed while those around you fail. I believe in you, but that doesn’t matter. Believe in yourself. Take positive actions. Learn what you need to succeed and then go out and kill it. You cam succeed and so I hope that you do what it takes to become a Five Figure Freedom success.